A graduate degree from University of Oklahoma is a smart investment. The demand for mental health professionals is higher than ever as the stigma surrounding mental health diminishes and healthcare insurance policies expand coverage to include mental health services. There is a growing need in our local communities and within the workforce. You can take care of yourself while caring for others.
Typical costs for this program include:
- $42,000 tuition ($700/credit hour for 60 hours)
- $350 non-refundable, one-time tuition deposit
- Reserves spot in upcoming class
- Counts toward first semester tuition
- Books and other course materials may carry additional costs
Our enrollment services coaches are always on call to answer any questions you may have. You can contact them using this form.
Can We Answer Any of Your Questions?
For more information about tuition or financing, complete the contact form and an enrollment services coach will be in touch with you shortly.
The University of Oklahoma is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.